Jewelry Repairs and Services
How The Process Works
When you visit our store, a jewelry consultant will clean and inspect your jewelry. We will take a photo of your jewelry, diamond or gemstone and make notes to identify its unique characteristics.
At your request we will contact you when your jewelry is ready for pick up. At that time, you will review before and after photos of your item to confirm the appropriate repairs were completed. This process ensures your satisfaction with the quality of the service.
We have a 3 month guarantee on all repairs. If our work does not meet your expectations, bring it back and we will repair it for free.
Repairs and Services We Perform
- Ring resizing
- Prong retipping/repair
- Chain soldering
- Watch repair
- Ring head replacement
- Clasp repair/replacement
- Rhodium plating
- Prong replacement
- Watch battery replacement
- Missing diamond replacement
- Gold Plating
- ...and more.
Regular service will extend the life of your jewelry and prevent the loss of diamonds or colored gemstones.
You can extend the life of your fine jewelry by following a few simple steps:
- Remove jewelry before showering.
- Remove jewelry before doing any household cleaning and dishes.
- Remove jewelry before any physical activity. Try to avoid bumping, hitting or scratching your jewelry on furniture, walls and other hard surfaces.
- Avoid pulling, tugging or chewing on chains and bracelets. Any kind of pulling or pressure can cause stress, which can stretch or weaken the metal or break clasps.